FOREST Publishing Co., Ltd. is a publisher of books on the topics of business, self-help and humanities, established in 1996.
We believe that one of the essential keys for editing books is to picture who the potential readers would be.
Our books are tailored for
1. managers of small and medium-sized businesses,
2. entrepreneurs who envision starting their own independent companies,
3. those in search of psychological and spiritual support.
In addition to our publishing activities, we organize seminars in which authors and readers have opportunities to have direct communication with each other.
We have also developed a number of DVDs and downloadable home-study materials.
With the advancement of IT, and things such as AI and IoT,
the direction of our society is undergoing significant change - and books are no exception.
We are determined
to offer content that creates a foothold for the "first step" for readers to achieve their dreams and happiness
and to take part in the innovation of diverse means of expression.
- We endeavor to be the catalyst for your next step.
- Freedom - Creation - Love - Gratitude -
- 1. We deliver practical information with a sense of wonder and inspiration to generate courage and wisdom in our readers.
- 2. We contribute to society with new ideas and actions not constrained by common sense or past achievements.
- April 1996
- FOREST Publishing Co., Ltd. was established in Yotsuya, Tokyo.
Published economy-related books including "Economy" Ahead by Naoya Fujiwara.
- The Future is Determined Now by Taichi Sakaiya; became a best-selling title.
- Your Company Will Prof it in 90 Days! by Masanori Kanda was published.
The best-selling book that provides a clear plan for small and medium-sized business management.
- Centered around writings by Masanori Kanda, the company’s unique product line that provides "interesting and practical business books for small and medium-sized businesses" was established.
You Can Read Books 10 Times Faster became a best seller.
Readers' community (FOREST Publishing Readers Club) started.
- How to Release the Brake of Your Mind by Hiroyuki Ishii became a big hit.
- A record 5,000 participants joined a seminar by Hiroyuki Ishii held at Tokyo International Forum.
- "2545 Paperback Series" started targeting readers between 25 and 45 years old.
The cover carried a uniform image based on a non-traditional pink color scheme.
- 2545 Paperback Series (Skills to Not Get Angry by Yoshinori Shimazu) became a best seller.
- 3-day seminar "Golden Life Program" was held at Tokyo Big Sight with overseas mentors.
- A Book to Eliminates Feeling of "Annoyance" by Toyokazu Tsuruta became a best seller.
- Large-scale seminar hosting a global investor, Jim Rogers, hit a big success.
- Our Company reformed its structure; the publishing business was organized into a Publishing Division and a content-based businesses for things such as teaching materials and seminars and these became part of the Digital Media Division.
We grow new talents into star authors who are a good match to the new era.
FOREST Publishing Co., Ltd. has continued to find and develop talented authors with new mindsets and send them out into the world.
While it is difficult to foresee the future developments in this new era, we believe that talents fit for such an era are out there.
Our mission is to deliver contents directly responding to the new era to readers who are ready to grow.
The company expanded its publishing genres from business to include self-help, psychology/spiritual, languages, and health/beauty.
The world is rapidly moving toward an AI era and the need for our innovative ideas is as strong as ever.
・Psychology / Spiritual
・Health / Beauty
'Uncommon Rules of Success'by Masanori Kanda, 2002.
- There are not many examples in which successful people make their methods publicly available. A charismatic marketer, Masanori Kanda, who was once called the No. 1 marketer in Japan, tells you the details of his uncommon principles for success. The book has been so influential that a new edition was published recently, 15 years after the original version.
'Idea Corpus'by Reading Monkey, 2017.
- This book covers methods and tips for generating ideas. The book describes methods for creating ideas and developing creativity, and also covers many fields including science and technology, art, literature, philosophy, psychological therapy, religion and magic, which are discussed under 42 skill categories for generating new ideas. It has been a popular long seller and will provide you with plenty of intellectual stimulation just from reading it.
'How to Release the Brake of Your Mind'by Hiroyuki Ishii, 2006.
- Many people have a psychological tendency to fear change. This is a great read that explains the mechanism of subconscious, and tells readers that they "do not have to fear," and offers methods to break through any existing fears or obstacles. It is a masterpiece by the author who has become a leading psychological therapist in Japan.
'Habits of the Mind for a Peaceful 365 Days'by Ryokan Ara, 2013.
- The author was sent to Hawaii as a high-ranking Buddhist monk of Tendaishu Sohonzan, which is one of the greatest authorities of Japanese Buddhism. Based on his missionary work in Hawaii and mainland USA, he explains how to maintain a "peaceful mind" in plain words, teaching that a "peaceful mind" can be achieved by creating "habits that are good for your mind" in our daily life full of worldly desires. The book delivers a deep feeling of love from the author who has experienced many years of missionary work in Japan as well as countries around the world.
'Skills to Not Get Angry'by Yoshitomo Shimazu, 2010.
- This is an epoch-making book that explains the "skills to not get angry" as a method to train leaders. The author himself achieved "significant success by not getting angry," and these skills are now organized into a study program.
'A Book to Eliminate Feelings of "Annoyance"'by Toyokazu Tsuruta, 2015.
- The author, a behavioral psychology consultant, explains that the biggest obstacle against self-growth is the process of mind that makes you feel "annoyance." The book evokes a shared empathy and inspiration among readers and has become a best seller.
'1-Minute Meditation'by Masao Yoshida, 2016.
- This book offers easy-to-follow instructions for meditation, which is often regarded as "too difficult." This is an introductory book filled with easy and practical meditation ideas for everyone, written by a yoga instructor and meditation/mindfulness instructor.
'Amazing Luck'by Toshiya Utada, 2017.
- A very popular book that provides an innovative method that "scientifically enhances luck." Based on the author's own experience of winning a 600 million-yen lottery, this book reveals a reproducible scientific method of bringing luck to readers.
'4.5-Hour Sound Asleep Method'by Takuro Endo, 2009.
- In this 24-hour information streaming era, sleep that refreshes us physically and psychologically is becoming more important than ever. The author and sleep professional explains that "necessary and sufficient sleep can be achieved in 4.5 hours." This is a pioneer title for a sleep method for business people.
FOREST Publishing Digital Media Division has established a way to deliver innovative and high-quality content to users who need it most.
・Seminar / Live Events
The Syndicateby Jin Sakashita
(online seminar) Genre: Business / Investment
- Practical and rich ideas for achieving economical affluence by Jin Sakashita were put together as online seminars. There was a great response to the seminars as they enabled content that was previously only available to a limited number of users to become available to a wide range of people.
88-Day Life Reformation Projectby Sachin Chowdhery
(online seminar) Genre: Self-Help
- A self-reformation program developed by a businessman, investor, and popular lecturer Sachin Chowdhery explains how to "achieve an ideal life by growing 1% per day." As of August 2017, we have offered 7 rounds of the program and they have received highly satisfied reviews by the participants.
JOY5by Joji Fujinaga
(online seminar) Genre: Language
- An English-learning program developed by Joji Fujinaga,'High-Speed Bilingual Method', which is highly recommended by participants as it is specifically tailored to Japanese, is now available as an online seminar. Many students have seen results from this program.
Tomabechi-Method All Life Coachingby Hideto Tomabechi
(DVD/CD home-study materials) Genre: Coaching
- Hideto Tomabechi, a highly-regarded brain function scholar, offers a self-actualization method using a coaching method based on how the brain works. The DVD/CD homestudy materials are available to anyone for their home use and recommended by many users.
Extreme High Performance Trainingby Nobuhiro Yokoyama
(CD home-study materials) Genre: Business
- Outstanding "speed" and "work processing volume" is required to succeed in business. Nobuhiro Yokoyama, who has accomplished significant success in coaching business people, established a method available to anyone in a CD format based on his own success story and many coaching results.
Sound Voice Heailng,Special Sound Source CDby Tomomi Murayama
(CD home-study materials) Genre: Healing
- The CDs are developed with the idea of using "sound" as a method for busy, stressed people to reconnect with their true selves. A sound/voice therapist Tomomi Murayama makes full use of a wide range of sound including voice, instruments, and diapason to guide listeners to self-actualization.
MASTER OF WEALTH(Seminar / Live Events)
- In December 2016, we invited one of the three most successful global investors, Jim Rogers, to Tokyo for a large-scale seminar. More than 700 participants joined the 1-day live event. Both Jim Rogers and Sachin Chowdhery (a successful business person and investor active in many countries including Japan, USA and India) gave lectures on "the global environment," "money," "investment," and "asset building." The event was a significant accomplishment and will affect the conventional framework of seminars in the future in a positive way.
- Trade Name
- FOREST Publishing Co.,Ltd.
- Hakuho Building 7F, 2-18 Agebacho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0824
- TEL +81-3-5229-5750
- FAX +81-3-5229-5753
- JPY 50,000,000
- Date of Establishment
- April 1, 1996
- Representative Director
- Hiroshi Ota
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Iidabashi Branch
Mizuho Bank, Iidabashi Branch
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Kagurazaka Branch
Resona Bank, Kagurazaka Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Iidabashi Branch
- Organizational Structure
- Publishing Division
- Editorial Department
- Sales Department
- Digital Media Division
- Business Production Section
- Cross-media Section
- General Administration Division